Hello, people. I haven't posted a journal in a while because school sucks. But I was tagged, so now I have an excuse to post one! Yay!
(I actually have two tags to do.)
This first one is from ~Canadagirlhetalia
(It's a post five things about yourself one.)
1. I like pi.
2. I like pie.
3. I like cherry pie.
4. I don't actually like cherry pie.
5. I hate cherries.
1.What would u do if the world was completely opposite(like we live in a green sky)?
But, then wouldn't the opposite just be normal?
2.unicorns or narwhal ?
3.Do u play any instruments?
I play the tuba.
4.fav tv show or book?
There are too many. I LIKE DOCTOR WHO, THOUGH.
5. no no te gustas el cafe o te gustas cafe? ((do u like coffee or not? XD))
Woop. Woop. On to the next one.
This is from ~Mothshadow
1. Do you — blah.
All the time.
2. Are you a fan of something, and if so, what? If not, then, what are your thoughts on the Northern Pacific Gyre?
I AM A FAN OF TOO MANY THINGS.
Am I bored of writing questions? Which is worse, mental or physical damage, and why?
I don't know. It depends.
4. Do you like anime, and if yes, then what's your favourite three? If not, then... have you ever hugged a tree?
YES. I LIKE ANIME. But I haven't watched a lot. I've watched Fairy Tail, D. Gray-man, Black Butler, and a few others. OH YEAH. I'VE WATCHED HETALIA TOO. BUT YOU PROBABLY KNEW THAT.
5. What five things do you feel like you just can't live without?
4. The sun
6. What's the most hilarious name you've ever come up for for an OC (original character) or story?
I called this character John once.
7. Have you ever felt like going
at homework, or something to do with school/work?
You mean like right now?
8. Would you believe me if I said I was fifteen?
I would believe you if you said you were 39. I don't know how old you are.
9. Did you actually read and answer the question two above the question two numbers below the question three marks above the question seven marks above this one (inclusive)?
10. Are you exhausted from all this randomness? Yes? No? Well, then, what's the most oddly addictive thing you've found so far in your life?
THE INTERNET. JUST THE INTERNET. IT'S LIKE, YOU CAN'T GET AWAY NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY.
11. Am I crazy?
OKAY. THAT IS ALL.